Emercoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $156.16 Million (EMC)
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $156.16 million and approximately $641,321.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3.77 or 0.00032904 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and xBTCe. In the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.58 or 0.00973918 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00013054 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003999 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00033310 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 38.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00013263 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Livecoin and xBTCe. It is not currently possible to buy Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.