Gas Market Capitalization Reaches $369.54 Million (GAS)
Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. Gas has a market capitalization of $369.54 million and $3.05 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gas token can now be bought for $37.56 or 0.00327757 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Exrates and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Gas has traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007933 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.25 or 0.01084280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002815 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016356 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008719 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00039023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00089495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.95 or 0.00182838 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015906 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Coinnest, Gate.io, Exrates, Binance, Kucoin and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.