Guncoin (GUN) Price Up 10.7% Over Last Week
Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. In the last seven days, Guncoin has traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Guncoin has a market capitalization of $1.30 million and approximately $3,544.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Guncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00118222 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00017101 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00018977 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007214 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GunCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm. It focuses on firearms commerce. “
Buying and Selling Guncoin
Guncoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Guncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Guncoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Guncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.