HunterCoin Trading 13% Higher This Week (HUC)
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 3rd. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $5.27 million and $26,566.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded up 13% against the U.S. dollar. One HunterCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00002135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,458.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $863.55 or 0.07564850 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,280.70 or 0.11219200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.40 or 0.01869390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $349.57 or 0.03062290 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.69 or 0.00260120 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.01 or 0.00131526 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.86 or 0.00988629 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $395.72 or 0.03466550 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.