indaHash Market Cap Reaches $38.18 Million (IDH)
indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. One indaHash token can now be bought for about $0.0955 or 0.00000845 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. indaHash has a total market cap of $38.18 million and $82,689.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, indaHash has traded down 15.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $118.36 or 0.01047630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003134 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016186 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008863 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00039108 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00089620 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.25 or 0.00188085 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00015716 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to buy indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade indaHash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.