Indicoin 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $843.00 (INDI)
Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. Over the last week, Indicoin has traded down 10.9% against the US dollar. One Indicoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0241 or 0.00000210 BTC on major exchanges. Indicoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $843.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001262 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00032466 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00017592 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009955 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001901 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.