IntenseCoin Market Cap Reaches $3.78 Million (ITNS)
IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. One IntenseCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0099 or 0.00000088 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. IntenseCoin has a total market cap of $3.78 million and $11,431.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded up 5.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $354.67 or 0.03112500 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00030412 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00012769 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00026273 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00008507 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 34.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001292 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.