KickCoin (KICK) Price Up 34.5% This Week
KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. In the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 34.5% higher against the US dollar. KickCoin has a market cap of $22.45 million and $3.71 million worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KickCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0699 or 0.00000617 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gate.io and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007980 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $122.79 or 0.01083260 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002892 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016375 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008815 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00038684 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00089441 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00183064 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016140 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Exmo, Gate.io, HitBTC, Mercatox, IDEX and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.