KiloCoin Hits Market Cap of $11.12 Million (KLC)
KiloCoin (CURRENCY:KLC) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 3rd. One KiloCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0566 or 0.00000496 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. During the last week, KiloCoin has traded up 61.7% against the U.S. dollar. KiloCoin has a total market cap of $11.12 million and approximately $646.00 worth of KiloCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.78 or 0.01872770 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006141 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007989 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00019586 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00033933 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001189 BTC.
KiloCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KiloCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Scrypt algorithm. Kilocoin is ment to be a new measurement of value. “
KiloCoin Coin Trading
KiloCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy KiloCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KiloCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KiloCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KiloCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KiloCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.