Monaco (MCO) One Day Trading Volume Tops $7.46 Million
Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. In the last week, Monaco has traded up 37.5% against the dollar. Monaco has a market capitalization of $123.39 million and $7.46 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monaco token can now be bought for $9.35 or 0.00081530 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Bit-Z, EXX and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.56 or 0.01085440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002826 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00038623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00088814 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00181632 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015831 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Binance, Huobi, Upbit, Coinnest, Liqui, BigONE, YoBit, EXX, HitBTC, Bittrex, Qryptos, Coinrail, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Monaco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.