NEO (NEO) Trading Up 2.5% This Week
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 3rd. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for $120.52 or 0.01058310 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Binance, HitBTC and Tidebit. In the last seven days, NEO has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar. NEO has a total market capitalization of $7.83 billion and approximately $134.07 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008795 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00038929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00089282 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.82 or 0.00182817 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015528 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,002.33 or 0.08801430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, Allcoin, Huobi, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Kucoin, CoinEgg, HitBTC, BCEX, Coinnest, Tidebit, Cryptomate, Livecoin, Exrates, OKEx, Cryptopia, Qryptos, BigONE, Bitfinex, Lbank, Bittrex, Upbit, Binance and TDAX. It is not presently possible to purchase NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.