Obsidian (ODN) Market Cap Reaches $4.78 Million
Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 3rd. Over the last week, Obsidian has traded 25.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Obsidian coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00001691 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and C-CEX. Obsidian has a total market capitalization of $4.78 million and approximately $59,641.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.07 or 0.00229855 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00161536 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002020 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003757 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00241427 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00024581 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00012913 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00033094 BTC.
Obsidian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Obsidian Coin Trading
Obsidian can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Obsidian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.