Particl (PART) Price Tops $27.77 on Top Exchanges
Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. Particl has a market capitalization of $246.84 million and approximately $1.59 million worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Particl has traded 25.3% higher against the US dollar. One Particl coin can now be bought for approximately $27.77 or 0.00245573 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003470 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00024331 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded down 38.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000330 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.