Primas 1-Day Volume Tops $467,754.00 (PST)
Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 3rd. During the last seven days, Primas has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar. One Primas token can currently be bought for about $0.34 or 0.00002968 BTC on popular exchanges including Lbank and Gate.io. Primas has a total market cap of $17.21 million and approximately $467,754.00 worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007991 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $122.35 or 0.01080530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002875 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016371 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008835 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00039183 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00089713 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00183785 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00016053 BTC.
Primas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Primas is an open content release, recommendation and trading ecosphere. Primas is committed to using the block chain and other technical means to change the existing content market structure. This new content value evaluation system ensures that producers of premium content receive direct benefits. Their blockchain can not be tampered with which provides copyright protection. “
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Lbank. It is not possible to buy Primas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primas must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.