QASH Trading Up 0.4% Over Last Week (QASH)
QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. One QASH token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.82 or 0.00007113 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Qryptos, Quoine and Bitfinex. During the last seven days, QASH has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar. QASH has a total market capitalization of $285.42 million and $2.34 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.52 or 0.01086010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016289 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00039151 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00089580 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.98 or 0.00182956 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016103 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Huobi, Quoine, EtherDelta, AEX, Bitfinex, Gate.io and EXX. It is not possible to buy QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.