Quantstamp (QSP) Price Reaches $0.23 on Exchanges
Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 3rd. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002014 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Huobi and Binance. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $142.01 million and approximately $3.60 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Quantstamp has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007933 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.25 or 0.01084280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002815 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016356 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008719 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00039023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00089495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.95 or 0.00182838 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015906 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Huobi, Binance and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.