RaiBlocks Market Cap Tops $2.48 Billion (XRB)
RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 3rd. In the last week, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the US dollar. One RaiBlocks coin can now be purchased for $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on exchanges including BitFlip, BitGrail, Mercatox and Kucoin. RaiBlocks has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,421.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $855.97 or 0.07516190 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,265.00 or 0.11107900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.95 or 0.01843580 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $356.92 or 0.03134070 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.89 or 0.00253692 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00131852 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $110.88 or 0.00973607 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $385.20 or 0.03382420 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00031775 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
RaiBlocks Coin Trading
RaiBlocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, BitGrail, Mercatox, BitFlip, RightBTC, Kucoin and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RaiBlocks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.