Rise Price Tops $0.46 on Top Exchanges (RISE)
Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 3rd. Rise has a market cap of $55.90 million and approximately $124.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rise coin can currently be bought for $0.46 or 0.00004024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Rise has traded 11.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00070312 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00036772 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001328 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00015700 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003560 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001353 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.