Stratis Trading Up 13.7% Over Last 7 Days (STRAT)
Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 3rd. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for $8.30 or 0.00072512 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Abucoins, Coinrail, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Stratis has a market capitalization of $819.44 million and approximately $28.98 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Stratis has traded up 13.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $14.49 or 0.00126628 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00030691 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 40.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00044078 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $74.57 or 0.00651293 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded down 38% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00074107 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, SouthXchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Abucoins, Livecoin, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Upbit, Cryptopia, Coinrail and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.