Waves Trading 2.3% Higher This Week (WAVES)
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. Waves has a total market cap of $689.92 million and approximately $19.23 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded 2.3% higher against the dollar. One Waves coin can now be purchased for $6.90 or 0.00060175 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, YoBit and Cryptomate.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.05 or 0.00227224 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.72 or 0.00163235 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00146900 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.00 or 0.00331401 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016710 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 29.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004358 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00059353 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Upbit, Binance, Coinrail, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, HitBTC, Gate.io, Livecoin, Cryptomate, COSS, Exrates, Liqui, Kuna and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.