ZenCash Price Reaches $38.22 (ZEN)
ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for $38.22 or 0.00342565 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, COSS, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, ZenCash has traded 11.6% higher against the US dollar. ZenCash has a total market cap of $127.67 million and approximately $3.58 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.28 or 0.00979441 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $392.09 or 0.03514060 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00038357 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00097350 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00018975 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016495 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZenCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.