ZrCoin (ZRC) Trading 16.5% Higher Over Last Week
ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 3rd. Over the last week, ZrCoin has traded 16.5% higher against the dollar. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $7.44 million and $59,642.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for approximately $1.95 or 0.00017067 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008011 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $125.45 or 0.01096680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002887 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016437 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00039847 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00090040 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.92 or 0.00182921 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00016063 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.