adbank 24-Hour Volume Hits $21,804.00 (ADB)
adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. During the last week, adbank has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. adbank has a total market cap of $7.26 million and approximately $21,804.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day. One adbank token can now be bought for about $0.0192 or 0.00000171 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.02 or 0.01077600 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016798 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008923 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00040642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00089831 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.37 or 0.00181404 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $966.82 or 0.08608860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase adbank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adbank must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adbank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.