Aragon One Day Trading Volume Tops $1.16 Million (ANT)
Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 4th. Aragon has a total market capitalization of $137.32 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $5.14 or 0.00044489 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Liqui. During the last week, Aragon has traded up 56.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008544 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $119.21 or 0.01031240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003288 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016417 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00039997 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00090271 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.41 or 0.00185213 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00015962 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.