AsiaCoin Price Hits $0.0059 (AC)
AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. During the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges. AsiaCoin has a market capitalization of $7.95 million and $143.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $212.12 or 0.01846180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003664 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005939 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00007488 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00019213 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00029177 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.14 or 0.00645229 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002611 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.