BitBay Price Up 35.9% This Week (BAY)
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 4th. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0812 or 0.00000715 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. BitBay has a total market capitalization of $81.99 million and $812,662.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitBay has traded 35.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.86 or 0.00227630 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003783 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00058627 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00006965 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 53.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001499 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.