BlockMason Credit Protocol Reaches 1-Day Volume of $51.58 Million (BCPT)
BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 17.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be purchased for $1.11 or 0.00009970 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Kucoin. Over the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded up 13.3% against the U.S. dollar. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market capitalization of $50.19 million and $51.58 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.93 or 0.01076080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008962 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00041118 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00089866 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.15 or 0.00180766 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $989.32 or 0.08877070 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
Buying and Selling BlockMason Credit Protocol
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.