Cardano (ADA) Price Reaches $0.30 on Exchanges
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 4th. Cardano has a total market cap of $7.78 billion and approximately $79.32 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Cardano has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00002695 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Upbit, Bittrex and Mr. Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.54 or 0.00229324 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00160956 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001947 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00252539 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00024096 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012749 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00032873 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003971 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mr. Exchange, Coinnest, Gate.io, Bittrex, Binance and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.