CHIPS Price Reaches $0.68 on Exchanges (CHIPS)
CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 14.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 4th. CHIPS has a market cap of $14.11 million and $28,687.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CHIPS coin can currently be purchased for $0.68 or 0.00005920 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, CHIPS has traded 85.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,460.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,278.81 or 0.11180800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00030670 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.43 or 0.00196089 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00024086 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023239 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $171.05 or 0.01495470 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003222 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001470 BTC.
CHIPS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
Buying and Selling CHIPS
CHIPS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase CHIPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CHIPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.