CoinFi (COFI) Price Hits $0.0748 on Exchanges
CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. During the last seven days, CoinFi has traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar. One CoinFi token can currently be bought for $0.0748 or 0.00000652 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. CoinFi has a market capitalization of $12.75 million and approximately $48,826.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008597 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $118.72 or 0.01035450 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003298 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00040322 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00089732 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00185061 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00016031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.