Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) Earns News Sentiment Score of 0.06
News stories about Commercial Vehicle Group (NASDAQ:CVGI) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Commercial Vehicle Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.3179056437391 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Brokerages Expect Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI) to Announce $0.13 EPS (americanbankingnews.com)
- Commercial Vehicle Group (CVG) Participates In Mid-America Trucking Show In Louisville, KY, March 22 To March 24, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- 5 Top Stocks With Striking Net Profit Margin (finance.yahoo.com)
- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI) Shares Bought by Cortina Asset Management LLC (americanbankingnews.com)
- Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc. Has $2.38 Million Stake in Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI) (americanbankingnews.com)
Several brokerages recently issued reports on CVGI. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Commercial Vehicle Group from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating and set a $12.00 price objective on the stock in a research note on Tuesday, January 2nd. BidaskClub cut Commercial Vehicle Group from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, January 11th. Finally, ValuEngine upgraded Commercial Vehicle Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday.
About Commercial Vehicle Group
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc is a supplier of a range of cab-related products and systems. The Company operates through two segments: the Global Truck and Bus Segment (GTB Segment) and the Global Construction and Agriculture Segment (GCA Segment). The GTB Segment manufactures and sells products, which include Seats, Trim, sleeper boxes, cab structures, structural components and body panels, and mirrors and wiper systems.
Receive News & Ratings for Commercial Vehicle Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Commercial Vehicle Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.