Debitcoin (DBTC) Price Down 8.1% This Week
Debitcoin (CURRENCY:DBTC) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. One Debitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and YoBit. In the last seven days, Debitcoin has traded down 8.1% against the US dollar. Debitcoin has a total market capitalization of $149,901.00 and $416.00 worth of Debitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $209.35 or 0.01878140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006005 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007140 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00019400 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00028795 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001198 BTC.
Debitcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DebitCoin is a community driven project and plans to function as a D.A.O. Users can earn rewards by mining or running a node. “
Buying and Selling Debitcoin
Debitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase Debitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Debitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Debitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.