DigiByte Price Tops $0.0351 on Top Exchanges (DGB)
DigiByte (CURRENCY:DGB) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 4th. Over the last seven days, DigiByte has traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DigiByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.0351 or 0.00000316 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittylicious, OKEx and Kucoin. DigiByte has a total market cap of $348.72 million and $3.18 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,168.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $861.56 or 0.07742910 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,250.06 or 0.11234300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.31 or 0.01872070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $357.95 or 0.03216900 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.47 or 0.00264841 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00138127 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.32 or 0.00991433 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $396.02 or 0.03559040 BTC.
DigiByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A coin that has adopted the Bitcoin “21” figure but increased the supply to 21 billion – with over 5 algorithms to mine with (Scryt, Sha-256, Qubit, Skein, Groestl) – in order to keep mining local and in the hands of many. A 60 second block target, a 0.5% premine and a block retarget every 2.4 hrs or 244 blocks. DigiByte: Refers to the entire DigiByte network or a single monetary unit on the payment network. 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years. Block: A grouping of all transactions sent over the DigiByte network within a 30 second time frame. Think of a block as an excel spreadsheet that lists the address location of all DigiBytes at a given point in time in history. New DigiBytes are brought into circulation as each block is discovered on the network through a process called mining. Mining: Mining is how transactions are processed on the network. Anyone can become a miner by donating and using their desktop, laptop or mobile phone computing power to help process transactions on the DigiByte network. DigiByte has made this process even easier with our 3 click mining software for beginners. Blockchain: The DigiByte blockchain is the entire history of all blocks discovered on the network & therefore all transactions made on the network. Each block references the proceeding block all the way back to the beginning of the network to what is known as the genesis block. By linking blocks (spreadsheets) together an accurate, secure accounting of all up to date DigiByte ownership is made by decentralized consensus. “
DigiByte Coin Trading
DigiByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Upbit, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Livecoin, Poloniex, Trade Satoshi, Kucoin, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, YoBit, Coinhouse and alcurEX. It is not possible to buy DigiByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigiByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.