Everex Price Tops $2.28 on Exchanges (EVX)
Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. One Everex token can now be purchased for $2.28 or 0.00019957 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, BX Thailand and OKEx. Everex has a market capitalization of $37.57 million and $2.66 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Everex has traded up 3.3% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008312 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.19 or 0.01044730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003111 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008749 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00040292 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00090264 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00182912 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00015742 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, IDEX, HitBTC, Tidex, OKEx, BX Thailand, Mercatox and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.