GameCredits (GAME) Price Reaches $2.20 on Top Exchanges
GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 4th. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for $2.20 or 0.00019069 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Cryptopia. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $141.45 million and approximately $2.27 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.58 or 0.01844350 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003726 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006202 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007844 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00028480 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002605 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00022775 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001174 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, Allcoin, Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Coinrail, BitBay, Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.