Hive (HVN) Market Cap Tops $48.61 Million
Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 4th. One Hive token can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Hive has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. Hive has a total market capitalization of $48.61 million and approximately $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008628 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.84 or 0.01031660 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016311 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008676 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00040005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00089878 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.42 or 0.00185939 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016283 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hive must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.