MediBloc Hits Market Capitalization of $102.23 Million (MED)
MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 4th. One MediBloc coin can now be purchased for $0.0345 or 0.00000307 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. MediBloc has a total market cap of $102.23 million and approximately $816,187.00 worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MediBloc has traded up 11.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,271.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $863.13 or 0.07700840 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,257.78 or 0.11221800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.10 or 0.01865550 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $363.53 or 0.03243360 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.69 or 0.00264893 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00136557 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.89 or 0.00989331 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $400.17 or 0.03570250 BTC.
MediBloc Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to purchase MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.