Neutron Reaches 1-Day Volume of $10,376.00 (NTRN)
Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. One Neutron coin can now be purchased for $0.47 or 0.00004157 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Neutron has traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. Neutron has a total market capitalization of $16.27 million and $10,376.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00035848 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.94 or 0.00965270 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012013 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00033784 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00006801 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011785 BTC.
Neutron Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. “
Neutron Coin Trading
Neutron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Neutron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.