NVE (NVEC) Receives Daily News Sentiment Score of 0.28
Media headlines about NVE (NASDAQ:NVEC) have trended positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. NVE earned a news sentiment score of 0.28 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the semiconductor company an impact score of 45.6792695149028 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- ULTA SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Ulta Beauty, Inc. – ULTA (feeds.benzinga.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Shareholders Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 from Investment in Riot Blockchain, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven before the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class (markets.financialcontent.com)
- IOVANCE INVESTIGATION INITIATED BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates the Officers and Directors of Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. – IOVA (prnewswire.com)
- CIVITAS INVESTIGATION INITIATED BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates the Officers and Directors of Civitas Solutions, Inc. – CIVI (prnewswire.com)
- ULTA BEAUTY INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 Investing In Ulta Beauty, Inc. To Contact The Firm (prnewswire.com)
Separately, BidaskClub downgraded NVE from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Tuesday, February 13th.
NVE (NASDAQ:NVEC) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, January 17th. The semiconductor company reported $0.78 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.63 by $0.15. NVE had a return on equity of 14.68% and a net margin of 45.31%. The business had revenue of $7.36 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $7.20 million.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, February 28th. Stockholders of record on Monday, January 29th were paid a $1.00 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, January 26th. This represents a $4.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.29%. NVE’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 148.70%.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This news story was originally published by Daily Political and is owned by of Daily Political. If you are accessing this news story on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of US and international copyright and trademark legislation. The correct version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2018/03/04/nve-nvec-receives-daily-news-sentiment-score-of-0-28.html.
NVE Company Profile
NVE Corporation develops and sells devices that use spintronics, a nanotechnology that relies on electron spin to acquire, store and transmit information. The Company manufactures spintronic products, including sensors and couplers that are used to acquire and transmit data. The Company has also licensed its spintronic magnetoresistive random access memory technology (MRAM).
Receive News & Ratings for NVE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NVE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.