Polymath (POLY) Trading Down 30.7% Over Last Week
Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. One Polymath token can currently be bought for about $0.85 or 0.00007416 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. In the last seven days, Polymath has traded 30.7% lower against the US dollar. Polymath has a total market cap of $204.27 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $213.74 or 0.01859000 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005914 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00019171 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00028793 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023138 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.