Rivetz (RVT) Trading Down 2.2% Over Last 7 Days
Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. Rivetz has a total market capitalization of $19.79 million and approximately $25,526.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Rivetz has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar. One Rivetz token can currently be purchased for about $0.75 or 0.00006742 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.17 or 0.01074240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016894 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008955 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00041323 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00089799 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.29 or 0.00181342 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $992.14 or 0.08869240 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Buying and Selling Rivetz
Rivetz can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Rivetz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rivetz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.