RussiaCoin (RC) Price Reaches $0.94 on Top Exchanges
RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. RussiaCoin has a market cap of $7.84 million and approximately $1,239.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One RussiaCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.94 or 0.00008375 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $71.98 or 0.00642677 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010347 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00116663 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006047 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00031600 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
Buying and Selling RussiaCoin
RussiaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.