SmartCash Trading Up 3.5% This Week (SMART)
SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. In the last seven days, SmartCash has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002089 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. SmartCash has a total market cap of $182.83 million and approximately $165,794.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11,503.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $866.80 or 0.07542170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,288.67 or 0.11212900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $211.94 or 0.01844120 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $371.22 or 0.03230050 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.67 or 0.00258202 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00131163 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.48 or 0.00978685 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $409.07 or 0.03559390 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.