Sparks (SPK) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $1,855.00
Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 22.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. Sparks has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,855.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Sparks has traded 44.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Sparks coin can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002158 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00111683 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00015300 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018820 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006775 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Sparks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sparks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.