Spectrecoin 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $247,142.00 (XSPEC)
Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 20.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. One Spectrecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.70 or 0.00006103 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. In the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 45.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $14.50 million and approximately $247,142.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.88 or 0.00226080 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.43 or 0.00161004 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.90 or 0.00243698 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00023737 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00012807 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00032798 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.