Sumokoin Price Hits $2.88 (SUMO)
Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $8.15 million and approximately $37,176.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Sumokoin has traded 6.1% higher against the dollar. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for about $2.88 or 0.00025808 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $351.65 or 0.03148990 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00028542 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00012881 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008192 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001250 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.