Synereo Market Capitalization Reaches $32.20 Million (AMP)
Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 4th. Synereo has a market cap of $32.20 million and $983,631.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Synereo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00003512 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Synereo has traded 48.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.93 or 0.01076080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008962 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00041118 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00155301 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00032112 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.84 or 0.04646530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AMPs, Synereo’s content flow currency, serve as a way to Amplify the flow of information in the network. AMPing content increases its ability to propagate to peers and the chances of it being seen by more users. This gives them an inherent market value, as any business or individual wishing to bring information to your attention non-organically has to pay you with AMPs for it. Value The AMP is unlike any other cryptocurrency, as it is backed by a commodity for which there is always demand and that can be purchased only with AMPs – the attention of its users. Read more about Synereo’s crypto-token, the AMP, and why it has an inherent use and value on the Synereo network. Value Appreciation As users join the network, AMPs become more effective in acquiring attention. A similar amount of AMPs on the more mature and larger network will allow a piece of content to reach the attention of more users on it, increasing the value of each AMP. As well, a larger user base generates more interaction and content in circulation, increasing the total amount of attention allocated to, and available on, Synereo. As Synereo functions as a platform for new applications and markets, AMPs may eventually become a de-facto currency. Extensibility Synereo enables a new wave of distributed applications that piggyback on the social platform and its user base. Music streaming, content distribution, distributed marketplaces, collaborative platforms, and many other applications can all take advantage of Synereo’s fully decentralized and distributed technology and deploy systems that truly benefit both businesses and end users while removing the need for any middleman. Synereo is open-source and very modular, designed for rich extensibility. AMPs can power the delivery of any content across this distributed cloud and the apps running on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Synereo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synereo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Synereo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.