VIBE Price Hits $0.42 (VIBE)
VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. VIBE has a market cap of $83.24 million and approximately $1.58 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIBE token can currently be purchased for about $0.42 or 0.00003664 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. In the last week, VIBE has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008458 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.82 or 0.01063180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003134 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00041077 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.25 or 0.00090175 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.93 or 0.00184146 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00015622 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.