Viberate Hits One Day Volume of $9.57 Million (VIB)
Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. Over the last seven days, Viberate has traded 14.1% higher against the US dollar. Viberate has a total market cap of $43.22 million and approximately $9.57 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viberate token can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002289 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $119.89 or 0.01048840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016636 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008745 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00090596 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.01 or 0.00183792 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016013 BTC.
Viberate Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC, Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.