WhiteCoin (XWC) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $79,188.00
WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. WhiteCoin has a market cap of $33.66 million and approximately $79,188.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WhiteCoin has traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001183 BTC on exchanges including FreiExchange, Bittrex, Lbank and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $38.36 or 0.00335312 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016702 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00019016 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013550 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000073 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Whitecoin (XWC) is a three year old decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications While available to everyone, WhiteCoin is driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one single individual. This attractive combination will help ensure stability, growth, and compelling technological developments.”
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
WhiteCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, EXX, Stocks.Exchange, Lbank and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.